The COVID-19 pandemic stopped and delayed drastically important project work planned for spring/ summer 2020. The delay forced us to ask for an extension of our project by 6 months. We are happy, that our amendment request was finally accepted by the European Commission and that the N2B-patch Consortium can continue its work until June 2021.